The MASH Board is responsible for upholding the club’s by-laws, setting an overall vision for the club, organizing meetings and events and fostering an inclusive community for all members.
The MASH Board consists of five elected officers. The role of the board, including president, is determined based on each officer’s skills and the group’s dynamics at its first meeting of the year. The president shall be elected by a majority vote of the board. Each board member is the head of one of the five MASH committees.
The 2017 MASH Board is:
- Karl Weiss: President, AHA Events Committee
- Tom Jambor: Communication Committee
- Todd Townsend: Treasurer, Finance Committee
- Rich Cohen: Membership Committee
- Steve Ashton: MASH Events Committee